The UPSA Global Alumni is searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join a new graduate trainee program. As a graduate trainee, your responsibilities include shadowing various staff members, participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, and moving to other working environments to gain practical experience. You should keep an accurate record of your time at the company and be able to pass a competency test at the end of the program.
To be successful as a graduate trainee, you should be willing to learn about aspects of the company outside your department. An outstanding graduate trainee should foster good relationships with staff members and leave a lasting imprint.
Graduate Trainee Responsibilities:
• Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
• Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
• Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
• Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
• Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
• Bringing positive energy into the company and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
• Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
• Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
• Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
• Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program
• Minimum of Second Class Upper in all fields.
• At most one-year work experience.
• Should have completed school no later than three years.
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send your CV to [email protected]
Deadline: 7th April 2022